With so many people now looking into the benefits of CBD, creating their own edibles at home, and making it part of their daily health and wellness routine, many people are finding it far more convenient and cost-effective to buy bulk CBD isolate from wholesalers. With wholesalers, the more you buy, the more you save. So, if you’re a high-volume user and love a good bargain, bulk CBD isolate wholesalers might be right for you.
How does bulk CBD work?
Bulk CBD isolate works just like it does with other products – you enjoy lower prices with higher quantities. While some wholesalers offer a single gram for $8.50, they might whittle that down to just 3 bucks a gram if you’re buying a kilo. Granted, you’ll need to shell out $3,000 upfront to get that discount, but it will definitely save you money in the long run.
Who uses bulk CBD?: Unsurprisingly, there is a pretty significant market for bulk CBD isolate. Supplement and vitamin producers, pet supply manufacturers, restaurants, topical application suppliers, and of course, ordinary consumers who consume enough to make bulk buying worth their while are all lining up for bulk savings. There are even CBD brands out there who ‘white label’ isolates and pass them off as their own.
Types of bulk CBD isolate: Isolates come in powder or crystal form, and there isn’t too much difference between the two. Although you might think of CBD oil as a form of isolate, it doesn’t meet the criteria. True, it is a concentrated form of CBD, but it still contains other plant material and often traces of THC. So, it doesn’t meet the 99-100% pure standard.
How much does bulk CBD isolate cost: Wholesale prices can vary by vendor, location, and even time of year. Like many commodities, it fluctuates based on supply and demand. Since the beginning of the year, the average sale price for CBD isolate ranged from $5 per gram, to over $10 per gram, depending on order size.
Best bulk CBD isolate wholesalers
|Brand||Wholesale Products||CBD Type||Cost||Third Party Lab Tested||Certified Organic||Shipping & Returns|
|Joy Organics||CBD Oil Tinctures CBD Softgels CBD Energy Drinks CBD Gummies CBD Bath Bombs CBD Cream CBD Salve||Full-Spectrum Broad-Spectrum||$$$||Yes||No||Free shipping 30-day guarantee|
|Extract Labs||CBD Powder Isolate CBD Isolate Tinctures||Isolate Broad-spectrum||$$||Yes||No||Free shipping Full refund (less shipping & handling) within 7 days|
|Lazarus Naturals||CBD Isolate||Isolate||$||Yes||No||Free shipping 90-Day satisfaction guarantee|
|cbdMD||CBD Isolate||Isolate||Unavailable||Yes||No||Paid shipping 30-day guarantee|
|NuLeaf Naturals||CBD Oil CBD Capsules CBD Pet Oil||Full-Spectrum||$$||Yes||Yes||Free shipping 30-day guarantee|
|CBDistillery||CBD Oil Tinctures CBD Softgels CBD Gummies CBD Topicals||Isolate Full-Spectrum Broad-Spectrum||$$||Yes||No||Free shipping on orders of $75 or more 60-day guarantee|
|Bluebird Botanicals||CBD Isolate CBD Oil CBD Capsules||Isolate Full-Spectrum||$||Yes||Yes||Free shipping 30-day guarantee|
- Available in: While they don’t offer pure isolate, Joy Organics offers a wide range of products for wholesale, including their famous fast-absorbing softgels (30 count bottles), energy drink packets (5 packs), and vegan gummies (30 count), at 50% off the retail price.
- Cost: Prices of softgels and gummies start at $19.98, and energy drink packs start at under ten bucks. While all these prices are half of what you’d pay at retail, the catch is that there’s a $250 per month minimum buy, there are no additional discounts for larger orders, and you have to apply to the program.
- Key features:
- Third-party lab tested – independently verified for the utmost quality.
- Customer service – real people available to help you solve any problem you might have, and a service mentality that’s baked into the brand’s DNA.
- THC-free – so you’re getting all of the stuff you want, and none of the stuff you don’t.
- Absorption – Joy Organics has developed a proprietary nanoemulsion technology that makes its softgels easier to absorb, meaning you get more with less.
- What customers are saying: Joy gets very good reviews for both service and quality. Delivery is prompt and professional. As one customer put it, if they could give the company a rating higher than five stars, they would.
- Available in: Extract offers pure isolate in crystalline powder in 5, 25, 100, and 550g quantities.
- Cost: While 5g will set you back $75, for $3,000 you can get half a kilo. In other words, buy small and it’s $15 per gram; buy big and you’ll pay just $6 per gram. If you’re more into tinctures, they offer a 20% discount if you order five or more.
- Key features:
- Type of CBD – wholesale pricing for both CBD isolate and full-spectrum products.
- Third-party lab tested – quality assurance backed by outside labs that ensure the highest standards of purity.
- Free shipping – available on every wholesale order.
- THC-free – for those looking to steer clear of THC.
- What customers are saying: Extract customers often comment about the quality and versatility of their products. From CBD candy-makers to seniors with arthritis, these products have a lot of fans. One even claims he made his own high-potency oil for 30% of the retail price.
- Available in: Lazarus offers bulk CBD isolate in 5, 20, 100, and 200g quantities.
- Cost: 5g is currently $35, and 200g is $750. So, it can cost anywhere from $7/g to $3.75/g, depending on the quantity.
- Key features:
- Type of CBD – vegan, pesticide-free, and gluten-free, for those who really respect what they put into their bodies.
- Variety – wholesale pricing for both isolate and full-spectrum products.
- Satisfaction guarantee – a full 90-day satisfaction guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
- Mission – Lazarus provides a 60% discount to veterans, people with long-term disabilities, and low-income households.
- What customers are saying: Customers rank Lazarus as one of the best oils to buy online, and some of the best oils for athletes. Customers loved the French Vanilla Mocha High Potency CBD, awarding it top marks for flavor, strength, and relaxation.
- Available in: Bulk CBD isolate in 5, 20, 100, and 200g quantities.
- Cost: No menu pricing here. You have to apply to be a wholesaler, and quotes are given on an individual basis. That being said, they’re known for being one of the lowest-cost providers.
- Key features:
- Customer service – at cbdMD, you can talk to a real person if you have any issues, and they’ll act quickly to make it right.
- Money-back guarantee – all orders come with a 100% money-back guarantee, and wholesale customers have 30 days for full returns.
- All-natural ingredients – vegan, non-GMO, and made with 100% USA hemp.
- Publicly traded – since cbdMD trades on the New York Stock Exchange, there’s a high level of transparency and accountability that can be hard to find elsewhere.
- What customers are saying: cbdMD has some pretty high-profile customers: athletes in professional football, golf, MMA, and more. Surfing and other extreme sports all endorse the product, as they all seem to love the price and the impact on their performance.
- Available in: NuLeaf’s wholesale program is really designed for resellers. They offer full-spectrum CBD oil for both people and pets in 5, 15, 30, 50, and 100ml quantities.
- Cost: Like many companies, NuLeaf’s wholesale program is designed to build its distribution network, so it’s hard to pin them down on pricing. But they do advertise prices for as little as 7 cents per mg of CBD for qualified applicants.
- Key features:
- Type of CBD – full-spectrum CBD oil for both people and pets.
- Organic – made with 100% organic hemp and grown entirely in the state of Colorado.
- CBD extraction process – NuLeaf uses a combination of advanced subcritical and supercritical CO2 extraction that is pure and ecofriendly – no harsh chemical solvents.
- Third-party lab tested – they use several labs to confirm that all products are free of pesticides, herbicides, mold, fungi, heavy metals, and mycotoxins, while containing the optimal level of cannabinoids and terpenes.
- What customers are saying: NuLeaf customers really appreciate the wellness aspect of their products. Customers with arthritis, insomnia, and just general aches and pains all claim some pretty impressive turnarounds.
- Available in: Primarily designed for retailers, CBDistillery’s wholesale program provides discounts on CBD isolates in their retail 1g packaging. They also offer softgels, gummies, topicals, and CBD oil.
- Cost: Costs aren’t provided publicly, as you’ll need an active EIN or government-issued business license to even be considered for the program.
- Key features:
- US-grown – proudly made in the USA with natural farming practices.
- Certified – tested and endorsed by the US Hemp Authority.
- Third-party lab tested – independently verified for all aspects of quality.
- Non-GMO – made with industrial hemp that’s completely non-GMO.
- What customers are saying: Customers are saying great things, and they’re saying them a lot. The company has over 19,000 verified 5-star customer reviews and counting.
- Available in: CBD isolate is 96-99.9% pure in 100, 250, 500, and 1,000g tubs.
- Cost: 100g can be yours for $800, 250g is $1,100, and 1,000g runs for $4,200. But if you ask, they’re open to negotiation.
- Key features:
- Organic – sourced from federal farm bill-compliant hemp farms, without chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
- Third-party lab tested – for potency, terpenes, mycotoxins, microbes, residual solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides.
- Free shipping – Need it in a hurry? They’ll deliver in 2-3 business days, free of charge.
- Mission/charity – as a certified B Corporation, Bluebird Botanicals are focused on sustainability, philanthropy, volunteering, and leaving the world in a slightly better place than they found it.
- What customers are saying: The feel-good nature of the brand really shines through in the customer reviews. They’re noted for great products and fast, friendly service. As one customer put it: “Best company ever, full of love”.
It’s all about you
Although these are some of the more popular brands in bulk CBD isolate, they’re really just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more to choose from, each offering something different. Given the amount of money you’ll be shelling out for bulk orders, it’s always best to start with a company that you know has been around for a while and has lots of verified reviews. And always, ALWAYS look for companies that have had their products verified by a third-party lab.
When price and reliability are pretty close, customer service is always a good criterion to bet on.
Beyond that, the rest is really up to you. If you want organic, vegan, cruelty-free isolate that’s grown in the US by people who support local, sustainability, and military vets…. Well, you’ll need to do some digging, but those wholesalers are out there. So, go ahead. Do some exploring. And feel good knowing you’re supporting businesses you like, while saving money too.